The goal of the OCC Website is to bring hope and practical help as we seek healthier relationships, freedom from past pain, and resources to help us become all that God created us to be. You can check out:
- Mental Health Moments – ideas to bring some sanity to your day
- Walking in the Word – applying the Scripture to problem areas of life
- Resources for Health and Wholeness
- Ask Away – Q & A about pertinent issues
- Tell Your Story – of hope, healing, and recovery
- Steps to Freedom
- JOY ADVENTURER blog
- Upcoming healing and wholeness events in the Northwest
More will be added as we grow.
The definition of “dysfunctional” is: malfunctioning, in other words, something that doesn’t work as it is intended. Because of the brokenness of sin, we’re pretty much ALL dysfunctional. So, let’s help each other heal. We hope you will participate with us: share your story; submit a resource title that helped you, ask a question.